Suchuang packaging materials specializing in the production: Anhui foam board, Hefei foam packaging, Hefei foam box, foam box, EPE pearl cotton and other products. It has a wide range of applications, mainly used in the packaging of various external wall special plates, electronic appliances, industrial batteries, mechanical parts, medical injections, and various food, vegetable, fruit, and seafood products. It can also be based on the products provided by customers. Drawings and samples, develop molds for processing and production. Its main manifestation is that it has many characteristics unmatched by other products.
Foam packaging is simply packaging made from foam. Mainly refers to the thermal processing of expandable polystyrene (EPS) raw materials through a mold. The packaging products are commonly known as "foam". The safety of foam packaging is very important, especially the requirement of quality life-long system. If you only focus on landscaping and do not pay attention to safety, it will bring great hidden dangers, which will cause greater hidden dangers to the transportation of products in the later stage.
Plastic wound packaging is not only lightweight, but also capable of absorbing shock loads. Not only has a long service life, but also has good sound insulation performance. Because it is automatically cut by computer design, the specifications of foam packaging can be freely selected, the processing is simple, and the use is more convenient.
Sutron specializes in the production of foam packaging, supports customization, and has large quantities and excellent prices. Welcome to visit the factory for field inspection.
1. Lightweight. Part of the space of EPS packaging products is replaced by gas, containing 3-6 million independent closed vapor bubbles in each cubic decimeter volume. It is therefore several times to several tens of times larger than plastic.
2. Capable of absorbing shock load. When EPS packaging products are subjected to impact loads, the gas in the foam stagnates and compresses, causing external energy to be consumed and dissipated. The foam body gradually terminates the impact load with a small negative acceleration, so it has a good shock resistance.
3. Good insulation performance. Thermal conductivity is the weighted average of pure EPS thermal conductivity (108cal / mh ℃) and air thermal conductivity (about 90cal / mh ℃).
4. Good sound insulation performance. EPS product sound insulation mainly through two ways, one is to absorb the sound wave energy, reduce reflection and transmission; the second is to eliminate resonance and reduce noise.
5. Anti-aging and corrosion performance. Except for prolonged exposure to high-energy radiation, the product has no obvious aging phenomenon. Can withstand many chemicals, such as dilute acid, dilute alkali, methanol, lime, asphalt, etc.
6. Anti-static performance. Because EPS products have low electrical conductivity, they are prone to self-charging during friction and will not affect general user products. For high-precision electronic products, especially large-scale integrated block structural elements of modern electrical appliances, antistatic EPS products should be used.